It’s back to the basics, now with a baby! This class will teach pregnant women how to return to an exercise routine after giving birth and ways to incorporate your new baby.
The class focuses on the development of proper execution of movement (kinesthesia) of the body after pregnancy and delivery. In addition, the class addresses understanding how and when to start working out safely, and how you can incorporate your baby into workouts (giving you the opportunity to connect and play).
This call will include:
- RECONDITIONING THE ABDOMINAL WALL & PROPER ALIGNMENT
- BUILDING STRENGTH AND STABILITY
- REDUCING THE RISK OF INJURY AND LONG-TERM DAMAGE
- REDUCING BACK AND OVERALL PAIN
- INCREASING ENERGY AND STAMINA
- BABY AND ME EXERCISES
- EYE-TO-EYE CONTACT EXERCISES
- GENTLE AND LOVING TOUCH
This class is intended for pregnant women.